Inserisci la tua email per iscriverti alla newsletter di Libreria dello Sport
50 Large-Scale Maps & Guides to 12 Towns & Villages including Chamonix, Courmayeur and Argentiere - Planning, Places to Stay, Places to Eat.
Practical, all-in-one guide to walking the Mont Blanc trail with trail maps, where to stay and eat, and public transport information.
At 4810m (15,781ft), Mont Blanc is the highest mountain in western Europe, and one of the most famous mountains in the world.
The trail (105 miles, 168km) that circumnavigates the massif, passing through France, Italy and Switzerland, is the most popular long distance walk in Europe.
* 60 maps - 12 town and village plans and 50 large-scale walking maps - at 1:20,000 - showing route times, gradients, where to stay, interesting features. Walking directions, tricky junctions, places to stay and eat, points of interest and walking times are all written onto the maps themselves in the places to which they apply. With their uncluttered clarity, these are not general-purpose maps but fully-edited maps drawn by walkers for walkers.
* Itineraries for all walkers - whether walking the 105 mile (168km) route in its entirety, or sampling the highlights on day walks and short breaks.
* Practical information for all budgets - where to stay (campsites, giI tes, hostels, B&Bs, lodges and hotels), where to eat, what to see.
* Comprehensive background information - the Alps, flora and fauna, the history of mountaineering and trekking in the region and the conquest of Mont Blanc in 1786 by Bourrit and Balmat.
* Full public transport information - for all access points.
* Climbing Mont Blanc - practical information, guides, the route to the top.