Inserisci la tua email per iscriverti alla newsletter di Libreria dello Sport
85 Passing, Rondos, Possession Games & Technical Circuits Direct from Pep's Training Sessions.
After the hugely popular Volume 1, Volume 2 gives you rare insight into Pep Guardiola's Training Sessions with another chance to learn from one of the best coaches in the history of football.
Pep Guardiola 85 Practices Include:
- Warm-ups (training and match day)
- Speed & Agility (without/with ball)
- Technical Circuits
- Juego de Posición (Positional Games)
- Possession Games
- Attacking Positional Patterns of Play
- Small to Large Sided Games
Taken directly from Pep's training sessions at Manchester City, Bayern Munich and FC Barcelona.
This is your chance to practice and apply Pep Guardiola’s training sessions to develop your players' speed, agility, technique and positional play – a unique opportunity to improve your team's performance using practices from the highest level.
Pep Guardiola Practice Topics Include:
- Training Session Warm-up Exercises (3 Man City)
- Manchester City Pre-Match Warm-up
- Speed and Agility Exercises Without a Ball (2 Man City, 1 Bayern)
- Speed and Agility Exercises With a Ball (7 Barcelona)
- Technical Circuits (8 Man City, 10 Bayern)
- Manchester City Passing Practices (6 Man City)
- Bayern Munich Passing Practices (7 Bayern)
- FC Barcelona Passing Practices (12 Barcelona)
- Rondos (5 Man City, 1 Barcelona)
• "Juego de Posición" (Positional Games) and Possession Games (5 Man City, 4 Bayern, 4 Barcelona)
- Attacking Positional Patterns of Play (4 Man City)
- Small to Large Sided Games (2 Man City, 1 Bayern, 2 Barcelona)
- Combined Actions, Switch of Play, Cross + Finish in a Speed Practice
- High Intensity Speed, Power and Agility Training Circuit with 3 v 2 Duel
- 3 v 1 + Quick Passing Combination with Aerial Pass in Behind and Finish
- 3 v 1 Ground and Aerial Triangle Rondos
- "Juego de Posición" 8 v 8 (+3) Possession and Transition Game