Inserisci la tua email per iscriverti alla newsletter di Libreria dello Sport
Periodization - SeasonalTraining - Small Sides Game
This fantastic FULL COLOUR book is written by Adam Owen Ph.D (UEFA Professional Coaching Licence and Ph.D in Sport and Exercise Science) who is the Sport Science & Fitness Coach for the Wales National Team and a Research Science Consultant at SL Benfica. Assistant author Alexandre Dellal Ph.D is the Head of Physical Preparation at OGC Nice and a leading researcher in the world of football science.
The primary aim of this book set is to help you make use of the modern coaching methods and football science principles and educate coaches working with players of all ages and levels.
This book will help you increase the efficiency of all your training sessions and ensure that key components of the game (technical, tactical, physical and physiological) are being developed in conjunction with each other, rather than in isolation, which is fundamental to the development of football players.
In this book we focus on:
- Seasonal Football Training and Practices
- The benefits of Small Sided Games
- Small Sided Games: Training Drills
- Transition Games
- (30 Practices) for coaches to implement into their training sessions
- Training Periodization and Fatigue Management in Football
- Effect of Interval Training on Physical Fitness and Fatigue
- Intermittent (Stop-Start) Exercises
- Training Principles / Methods
- Repeated Sprint Ability: Recommendations for Training
- Physiology of Small Sided Games Training in Football
- Periodization of Small Sided Games
30 Practices including:
- Continuous High Intensity 3 v 3 Duels
- High Intensity Pressing and Quick Shooting in a 4 v 4 Attack vs Defence Practice
- End to End Possession and Intense Pressing (3 v 7) in a Transition Game
- Pressing to Win the Ball Back Quickly in an 8 v 4 Transition Game
- Quick Break Attacks in a 3 Team Small Sided Game