Inserisci la tua email per iscriverti alla newsletter di Libreria dello Sport
Practices and Training Sessions.
This book gives you a rare opportunity to use the very same training drills and sessions direct from some of world's most renowned and successful Football coaches: Vicente Del Bosque, Unai Emery, Rafael Benitez and Luis Enrique.
The 50 Practices included were used by these 4 coaches during their time at Real Madrid, Arsenal, Paris St Germain, Napoli, Roma and FC Barcelona.
This book also includes interviews from the coaches about their training philosophy, as well as tactical analysis of their teams.
50 Practices, Tactical Analysis and Coach Interviews from 4 World Renowned Coaches:
Vicente Del Bosque (15 Practices)
- Vicente Del Bosque Interview
- 2 Real Madrid Passing Practices
- 4 Full Real Madrid Training Sessions (13 Practices)
Unai Emery (16 Practices)
- Unai Emery Interview
- Unai Emery's Arsenal: A Tactical Analysis
- 16 Practices: Possession Games, Attacking Combination Play Practices, Finishing Practices and Small Sided Games (Arsenal & PSG)
Rafael Benitez (10 Practices)
- Rafael Benítez Interview
- 2 Rafael Benítez Tactical Examples (Liverpool)
- 2 Full Napoli Training Sessions (10 Practices)
Luis Enrique (9 Practices)
- Luis Enrique's Barcelona: A Tactical Analysis
- 1 Roma Training Session (5 Practices)
- 4 Barcelona Practices
50 Practices including:
Vicente Del Bosque - Playing Forward Quickly in a 3 Zone 7 v 7 Small Sided Game
Unai Emery - Attacking Combination with Overlap, Cut-Back, Finish + Rebound
Rafael Benítez - Passing Through the Lines in a Tactical Practice with Receiving Zones
Luis Enrique - Switching Play in a Dynamic 3 Team Rondo and Transition Game